View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012   #31
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As a Newbie to the Texans (not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
Sure did - only been out in the great frozen north for 3 years. Started watching Houston (via the internet mostly!) back in 2005.

In fact I remember going to the NYG-Dolphins game at Wembley (the first NFL game there in this new tradition), and walking past a group of 2 Titans fans and a Colts fan who muttered something about "What a poor guy" whilst I walked past with my Texans jersey on...
Cool! Before I got married I lived in New brunswick for a while with my ex... I loved Canada and have been several times... Just never out west.

Lol re: the jersey - well judging by NFLUK there aren't many UK Texans fans around..... Just wait till we win a SB and then all of a sudden millions of new Uk fans will spring up lol....

I need to try and sort out a Texans jersey before this years IS game.... I still have some other jerseys but refuse to wear em since I went from casual fan to having a team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Houston is a great city, but its crucial you have a tour guide or really good inside info on where to stay, restaurants, and nightlife. I know several Brits that moved here for oil and gas and some married my local friends and haven't looked back. They seem to like it here alot, or at least the women... Haha.
Well I can see why it would be appealing to move to the state of Texas...Especially sports wise, weather wise and gal wise.... Then there is the natural resources .. .. I assume you've ensured your British friends have chosen the Texans over the cowgirls?
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Required viewing for new Texans fans.
Is this a form of self fladulation for a new fan? Haha
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote