View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #16
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most Likely to Happen...New 2012 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think the INT numbers can fluctuate and don't necessarily tell the story of how good your defense is...

Baltimore and Pittsburg have been two of the best defenses around...we had more INT's than Baltimore last year and Pitt was dead last in picks a few years ago...

But you are right...less than 11 INT's would be poor. I should have gone higher there..
Yeah, sorry I borked your puzzle...

The next likeliest thing on the list is the JJ Watt and Antonio sack numbers. Watt had 5.5 last year, Smith 6.5, total of 12. 13 isn't much of a stretch if we expect Watt to increase his productivity.