View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #69
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dez Does Dallas Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Jerry left out the most important restriction of all..........."He is not allowed to beat his mother........in the presence of a witness."
Yeah - I did look at the guidelines originally and though...hmm - it's sensible and all, but what does it have to do with the incident that took place?

Then I thought how employers work, and started thinking perhaps they've heard stories that haven't made the press about his outside of work behavior.

That said, I don't think that Pantherstang's coach is going to be right. He will obviously make a career of being a talking head on NFL Network first instead of having to deal crack.