View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #28
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As a Newbie to the Texans (not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
Thanks mate. Just out of interest....did you follow the Texans before you moved to Canada?
Sure did - only been out in the great frozen north for 3 years. Started watching Houston (via the internet mostly!) back in 2005.

In fact I remember going to the NYG-Dolphins game at Wembley (the first NFL game there in this new tradition), and walking past a group of 2 Titans fans and a Colts fan who muttered something about "What a poor guy" whilst I walked past with my Texans jersey on...