View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #283
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27347 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

The thing with Walter is: he can be really good receiving wise in a couple of games and then disappear for the next couple of games. I dont know if that`s because our QB isn`t looking his way, or if it is a motivational issue on his part, or if he just can`t beat certain kind of DBs. Whatever it is, it`s frustrating, and that`s why so many people want to replace him.

But he is very valueable beyond his catching ability. His blocking, his experience, his leadership and not to forget he is a WR that is never complaining. The ultimate team player. But I don`t think Kubiack would be mad, to put Walter at WR3 with a real receiving threat at WR2. But so far none of our young guys have proven, that they are mature enough and can do all the little things besides receiving. If Martin or Jean can develope into that player, I think everyone will be happy.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote