View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #282
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You can go back and check the stats of the number of passes he had the last 3 years.

It's a good guess that he also had good hands in 2008.

He caught more balls in that time period than McCaffrey whom some of you guys thought to be really great.

And the first half of the Titans game I just broke down shows that Walter did get open. (And this happened in every of the 9 games I watched with the All-22 view and the end zone view).

He could have had at least 5 catches at the half easily.
I just don't see that as a definitive evidence personally. I think you want to believe that Walter is able to get open and make all of these plays. Sometimes people see what they want to see.

I just wish this thread would die at this point. Walter is going to go into the season as the #2 guy. I think he'll slowly get phased out of the offense though. Either way, I'll root for him and every other Texan to play well. Especially the young WR's that keep showing praise.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote