View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #11
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I think they are both related. The Oakland game was real. We should have wanted to win. Schaub should be looking for the open receiver.

I don't think he's lying at all.... but maybe his idea of open isn't the same as Schaub's idea of open & his is the one that counts. Besides, 76 may not be able to post video, but he's mastered the art of the screen shot & has the photobucket account to prove it.
I really wanted to post some screen shots, but I really don't have the time that I like to have.

At this moment, I should be watching to see which guys might make the roster instead of engaging in this debate.

Walter will be doing the same thing he's been doing for the Texans this year.
Next year, we don't know yet.
It's too far off in the future to make any kind of prediction on an old veteran whose health may not hold up with all the wears and tears that go with the territory.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote