View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #278
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
That's because people are over stating the skill level that it takes to do something like that.

Besides that I can remember a few times KW has been penalized for those types of plays and truthfully he probably should have been flagged there as Vinny alluded to...
I will also add to that pick plays are run in every level of football. There aren't 9 year NFL vets playing high school football these days to do this. I applaud him when he makes a good block, catches a nice pass, has a nice run after a catch, but I think its stretching to just pat him on the back and jump up and down over this one.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote