View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #273
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I could be wrong, but I'm almost cetain the Titans used Wright to do that earlier in the preseason on a TD pass from Locker to Washington against Arizona. Different route combos, but I think Wright was the one to pick off the defender to set Washington free.

That's because people are over stating the skill level that it takes to do something like that.

Besides that I can remember a few times KW has been penalized for those types of plays and truthfully he probably should have been flagged there as Vinny alluded to...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote