View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #272
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
That route combination and its execution made that score easy ..... I dont think you would ask a rookie to get away with that.
I could be wrong, but I'm almost cetain the Titans used Wright to do that earlier in the preseason on a TD pass from Locker to Washington against Arizona. Different route combos, but I think Wright was the one to pick off the defender to set Washington free.

Edit: I went back and looked and it was Jared Cook that set the pick. But I do agree with Rey. I think we're overrating the skill somewhat to simply get in the way of a defender to set someone free. Look, I understand that Walter has value to the team. In all of my posts even criticizing his skill set, I've never said otherwise. You're probably overrating his skills somewhat. Somewhere in the middle of his critics and his hype men is probably where Kevin's true value and skill set lies.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote