View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #267
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 40659 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Diminishing in what kind of ability?

I just posted some recaps of his route running in the week 7 Tenn game last year.

In less than one and a half quarter, he was open 3 times and Schaub didn't throw the ball to him.

How can a receiver has a catch if the ball wasn't thrown to him?

There was another play where Schaub threw the ball wide out of bound, not giving Walter the opportunity to catch it.
this is a weak attempt to try and justify your man crush on KW. Look, I like him as a person and he has a place on this team, as a 3rd or 4th wide out, give guys with big play ability the opportunity to help this team. Gary has a reputation for riding veterans too long (Chris Brown, Ahman Green, Bryant Johnson etc.). Kw is just his latest attempt.

You can go through and find "film" on every player and show examples of highlights, but capitalizing and helping the team is entirely different.