View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #264
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
lol.

THAT'S why KW is the #2. He's able to pick and not get called for it. He pretty much blew the defender right off KMart's back.
Yeah, I was concerned he was going to get a Offensive PI on that play because he reached out towards the CB that was on Martin, but he didn't. I can recall a couple times I have seen KW get tagged with an OPI, one memorably against the Jags in the end zone on a TD play. I believe it was 2010. Anyways, that sort of skill certainly has its place on our team, but I kind of doubt it's worth 2 million a year. I mean, is it really that hard to teach a young WR how to run three steps and button hook while pretending to be expecting a pass?

(Yeah, that's right, I didn't say curl route, wanna fight about it?)