View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #13
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most Likely to Happen...New 2012 Edition

Not voting for anything that has Schaub or AJ in it. Iím to leary of those two being healthy all year.

Foster having 2,200 combined yards is too rich for me.

Top 2 offense in ppg just isnít happening.

11+ interceptions as a team is to easy, theyíll get that.

Cushing is good, damn good, but not defensive player of the year.

Top 2 defense in points and yards isnít happening this year.

So, that leaves Martin and Jean with 1200 yards and 7 TDs, or Barwin Reed Mercilus with 28 sacks, or Watt and Antionio with 13.5 sacks.

Don't think Martin and Jean will do that because I don't trust Schaub to stay healthy all year and Kubiak loves him some Walter. Although that's the one I would love to happen. The other two, I don't know. I would have liked to see something like "The D-Line will get X sacks, or, the LBs will get X sacks".

I'm gonna go with the LBs and take the Barwin, Reed, and Mercilus combo because of Wade Phillips.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote