View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #252
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
OK, so you think 76Texan is not telling the truth. Fair enough. I want to see someone like you, who holds that belief, post some evidence from the All-22. That's pretty much what I've been saying for a while now.

But 76Texans hasn't posted any "proof" other than saying what he "saw" on the All 22.

I'm not calling 76 a liar, I respect his opinions & the work he puts in to back them up.

But this time it's just not adding up. Our most sure handed WR gets open all the time, but he's so far down on the progression that he rarely gets thrown to.... Jacoby gets targeted more when Andre is out....

I'm just finding it all hard to believe.