View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #247
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 243703 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
How about he's not getting open as much as 76 has led you to believe????
OK, so you think 76Texan is not telling the truth. Fair enough. I want to see someone like you, who holds that belief, post some evidence from the All-22. That's pretty much what I've been saying for a while now.

Quote:
First, it was he's not getting open because that's not his role.

And that was, as I have made abundantly clear, speculation and conjecture based on basically nothing. NOW THAT WE HAVE SOMEONE POSTING FEEDBACK FROM THE ALL-22, it seems that the evidence has changed. Unlike some of the posters here, my opinions change with evidence. All I'm really asking for is some evidence to support your assertion so that I can continue to shape my opinion.

Sheesh, you wouldn't think getting your point across would be this difficult. As I said earlier, I plan on getting the All-22 soon, so I'll be going through some games as well.