View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #12
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 2012 "Rate My Draft" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
What do you guys think?

QB Aaron Rodgers, GB QB
RB Michael Turner, Atl RB
RB Willis McGahee, Den RB
WR Brandon Marshall, Chi WR
WR Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR
TE Jimmy Graham, NO TE
FLEX Beanie Wells, Ari RB
D/ST Falcons D/ST D/ST
K Matt Bryant, Atl K

Bench Denarius Moore, Oak WR
Bench Donald Brown, Ind RB
Bench Santonio Holmes, NYJ WR
Bench Sidney Rice, Sea WR
Bench Randy Moss, SF WR
Bench Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB
Bench Mike Goodson, Oak RB
That's a good haul, Rodgers and Graham are good picks. I wanted Graham to fall to me in the 2nd in my draft, but that didn't happen. Your WRs seem to be lacking. I doubt Moss will do anything in SF with Alex Smith at the helm. Not sure if Sidney Rice will be healthy enough to play either. I wish you had gotten Jaquizz Rodgers to handcuff Turner since he's 30 now and has had 300+ carries for something like 6 years in a row. Also, see if Williams in AZ is available, he may take Beanie's starting spot, which will really hurt your RB corps.

How many teams were in this draft?