View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #10
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 2012 "Rate My Draft" Thread

I drafted 1st in a 12 team, non-ppr, 6 points per passing TD league. It's very QB driven, so I had to go with Aaron Rodgers with the first pick. If AP is healthy this year, I should be a shoe-in for the playoffs. I'm happy to have gotten Gerhart as the AP handcuff in the 9th round. I was hoping to get CJ Spiller in the 10th, but someone grabbed him 2 spots before my pick. Still happy with this draft.

QB Rodgers, Aaron(QB) GB
RB Jackson, Fred(RB) BUF
RB Peterson, Adrian(RB) MIN
WR Colston, Marques(WR) NO
WR Green, A.J.(WR) CIN
TE Davis, Fred(TE) WAS
RB-WR-TE McGahee, Willis(RB) DEN
DST Packers(DST) GB
K Janikowski, Sebastian(K) OAK

Bench (QB) Fitzpatrick, Ryan(QB) BUF
Bench (RB) Gerhart, Toby(RB) MIN
Bench (RB) Mendenhall, Rashard(RB) PIT