View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #233
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Are you saying we need to replace Schaub?
Not saying that at all, and I don't think one has to do with the other. One thing I've been saying all thread long is we don't really know what the design or intent is of any given play. Now that the All-22 is available, we can learn a couple things, such as what the routes are and who is open. But we still can't know why Walter wasn't targeted. If you want to pin that on Schaub, go for it. I'm not there. I just know that we have two pieces of information right now - Walter was open a lot more than we realized and yet he wasn't targeted. Reconcile that how you will.

If you think 76Texan is lying about Walter being open, then report back with your All-22 analysis. I may be getting it myself in the next week or two, so I plan to spend a little time going over last season's games.