View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #9
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most Likely to Happen...New 2012 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well considering we had 17 INTs last year, 11 shouldn't be that hard. I don't see any reason for that number to go down much.
I think the INT numbers can fluctuate and don't necessarily tell the story of how good your defense is...

Baltimore and Pittsburg have been two of the best defenses around...we had more INT's than Baltimore last year and Pitt was dead last in picks a few years ago...

But you are right...less than 11 INT's would be poor. I should have gone higher there..
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote