View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most Likely to Happen...New 2012 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
I went with Schaub because he damn well better or we're hosed once again. I just don't see Arian for 2200 this year. Not with the OL in its current condition.
I think Arian will be fine in that respect. Rather the front office will want to display Ben Tate's talents this year and use him as tradebait before the next draft, and also to take away carries from Foster so he doesn't get hurt. They have Tate for two more years, and then he will likely be gone in free agency. Getting a 2nd rounder for him might be worth it if we have some big needs to fill.