View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most Likely to Happen...New 2012 Edition

I went with Barwin/Reed/Mercilus although I think there are a few things on there that are pretty likely to happen.

I can see Arian breaking 2200. I'm sure we'll make more than 11 interceptions. And I think K-Mart and Jean are going to put up some big numbers.

I'm not so sure about Schaub being healthy. And since I'm expecting KW to be supplanted by K-Mart and Jean, I don't expect AJ/KW/OD to get over 2500 yards receiving.

I think two of Barwin/Reed/Mercilus are going to end up with double digit sacks and the third is going to be in the high single digits.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote