View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004   #30
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big game Saturday night !

I'm just bitter that I won't get to see any of it until mid-week next week--NFL Network won't broadcast it until Monday at 1:00 PM Eastern (?!) and I'll be outta town until Wednesday. I'm really eager to see some footage; reading about camp online is one thing, but watching players on the field will be much, much better. Sounds like the game could shed some light on some of the ongoing position battles.

Oh, and I don't give a rat's backside if we beat the Cowboys or not. Just please, please, pray that we have no Michael Vick/Anquan Boldin/Chad Pennington-type storylines come out of that game!!
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote