View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #224
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 231518 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Did Kevin Walter play against the Saints? That's a very good question because I didn't even hear his name mentioned even one time. Did he register a catch at all? Looking at the box score I see 11 total guys catching a pass but none of them are Walter. Hmm, very odd for a guy who should be open a lot of times.
He was out there with the first team almost the entire first half. He came off for a few plays here and there.

He did not make a catch. But he did draw coverage and allow other people to be open and he did block. I don't recall him being targeted at all.

A lot of this offense isn't based on who's open but on who's supposed to be open. That's dictated by Schaub's reading of the defense.

KW has his role on this team. But by mid-season, I don't expect him to be the #2 anymore. And like last year, I don't expect him to end up with the second most catches... I don't expect him to finish in the top 4 in terms of receiving on this team this year.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote