View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #49
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our first round pick Whitney Mercilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf123 View Post
He's a raw player that's pass rushing ability is well ahead of other areas of his game. He still has gotten 2.5 sacks in 3 games.
That's fine and all, but I'm not a huge Brooks Reed or Mercilus guy. To me they are about the same type of player. They have good motors they are good enough athletes, they are scrappy and because of that some good things will happen for them.

But I don't see either as they type of player that is going to dominate the guy in front of them on a consistent basis.

I hope I'm wrong about that by the way...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote