Thread: Kickoff returns
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004   #3
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kickoff returns

I didn't say JJ's job is secure, I said his job appears to be safe at the moment. We haven't played a preseason game yet. I expected Duff to challenge more than he has so far but he hasn't impressed me all that much. Jason Anderson may be his biggest challenger at the moment. We'll find out over the next 2-3 weeks if JJ will stick. I haven't seen Sloan back there at all. We've got some pretty talented receivers in camp (I'm starting to really like Jermaine Lewis) and if Anderson is able to beat out Moses, that means someone like Lewis could make the roster as a legit receiver. Albert Johnson (#15) has also shown some nifty moves and quickness If they keep 6 WRs, Moses could make it regardless.

Last edited by aj.; 08-12-2004 at 08:45 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote