View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #217
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
See, that's pretty much /thread for me, guys. You can come with all the opinions you want, but this man has watched the film. When a Walter hater (not saying we have many, but a couple) watches the film and wants to compare notes, then I'll tune back in with great interest. Until then, your opinion is just as ill informed as mine. Except I admit my opinion is ill informed.

I'd rep you 76, but I'm slack in spreading it around recently.
I don't buy what 76 is selling. If you choose to, that's your prerogative.

With Yates or schaub at qb, Walter has taken a step back receiving wise. This isn't just a one year occurrence.

Sorry, but I don't think schaub is the type of qb or kubiak is the type of coach that would have a guy getting open all the time and not feeding him.

And which is it...is Walter getting open all the time or is he pulling coverage and drawing double or triple teams all the time?

Walter is not a bad player, but he is not the guy to be a full time starter. Not if you want your offense to reach it's maximum potential.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote