View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #214
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
A mid 4.4 (ie. 4.45) is nothing in the NFL anyway.
I would argue otherwise. A guy with Kevin's size running a 4.45 is impressive. The first link says it was at his pro day which can always be a little off sometimes depending on the elements. But I really don't care though about his 40 time. They're completely overrated. The point is he does fit in this offense and at some point he's going to make plays for us. I like what Kubiak has showed on offense thus far with utilizing our young kids and bringing in fresh talent so Walter isn't the main focus as a #2.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote