View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012   #209
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
See, that's pretty much /thread for me, guys. You can come with all the opinions you want, but this man has watched the film. When a Walter hater (not saying we have many, but a couple) watches the film and wants to compare notes, then I'll tune back in with great interest. Until then, your opinion is just as ill informed as mine. Except I admit my opinion is ill informed.

I'd rep you 76, but I'm slack in spreading it around recently.
Thanks mostly for the part that says we love the game and like to learn the depth of it (as much as we can).

BTW, there was also the end zone view, a regular broadcast view, and a condensed view (play only, no commercial or anything else).

On top of that, I occasionally get a different version of the game.
The Niners game for example have slightly different camera angles.
The TV crews from the two opposite teams are located in different spots (for both the side view and the occasional end zone view).

Occasionally, I also have the replay version that included a few comments from the coaches on a play here and there.
One can learn a little here and there.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote