View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #203
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I appreciate Walters' contributions.

However Jean should get more PT.

How many plays did Walter make last yr ? Excluding Cincy, a play which will forever live in my memory.
Jean is going to be hard as hell to ignore when it comes to playing time ... He gets open , he makes tough catches. He may displace Walter sooner than later .... like before the quarter pole of the season if he keeps playing at this level.

Walter does a lot of dirty work .... but you just cant ignore the production from Jean.
AJ , Jean and Martin is a pretty dynamic trio especially when you consider Walter , OD , Graham , Casey , Foster and Tate as weapons - Schaub's loaded with any five of those guy's on the field at the same time. Thats a nightmare for defenses ....
If Schaub stays healthy all season , I expect this to be one of the top five offenses in the league (they'll get plenty of opportunities with that defense too).

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote