View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004   #17
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Vs. Chargers

The only times I'll be praying for the Chargers to have a shot at winning will be when they are playing everyone else in our division.

I think this opening game is a lock for the Texans. But if you polled the Dolphins last year, how many of them thought the same thing for their home opener? (SOOOO glad I was there to see that!) I really hope Capers stays on these guys about focusing and not taking this opener lightly. It's probably the team's best chance to win back-to-back games all season.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote