View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #199
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I don't have the game either, but I remember seeing it real time. He just did his typical motion to the right side of the line and then laid a devastating cut block at the snap.
I figured that's what you were talking about but didn't want to speculate as I hadn't seen the play.

But if I'm understanding you right, the team did in fact ask Martin to do the same thing (motion to a wing position or to the te's hip pocket and cut the backside Olb or de). I specifically remember him doing that later in the game.

Was it as devastating a block as Walters? Probably not, but it was effective.

The wr I don't think they're going to ask to do that is Andre.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote