View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #197
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I don't have the game either, but I remember seeing it real time. He just did his typical motion to the right side of the line and then laid a devastating cut block at the snap.
We use him a lot to do that off of play action. Bryant Johnson did it some too while Andre was out last year. I'm completely fine with KW being in the role he is now. He is not the number 2 receiver as far as receiving options go. I look for both Jean and Martin to get more looks in the passing game this year. As long as that's the case then we'll be fine. He can still play a big role for us, and we know he has the ability to make plays. Gary said today that he's going to rotate the 4 receivers regularly so its going to be important for all of them to come up big for us at certain points. It might be a different guy every game, but when their number is called they need to step up.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote