View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #26
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As a Newbie to the Texans (not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Back to topic! Welcome Newbie!! We have several British fans that frequent the board, esp during the season. I bet they'll show up pretty soon. Most of all, just have fun, and don't let the sarcastic posters run ya off.
Sheesh - we just hide in the 'Other Sports' section for the summer whilst the off-season meltdown commences!

And welcome LondonTex - it's a pretty friendly bunch around here. As a Brit (now relocated to Canada) myself I started coming here a few years back, and everyone has always been most helpful - especially during the 'annoying newbie to football' stage.

Just watch out for characters like Brakos and Bill.