View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #193
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Not saying Kubiak will can Martin but if Martin has a problem holding onto the ball, Kubiak will not put him on the field. One of the biggest things for Kubes with his players is trust, he always talked about trusting his players to do what they needed to protect the football.

Remember the runningback a few years ago, think it was Chris Taylor, an how he was suppose to be this next great back in Kubiak system. Everybody wanted to know why he was playing Dayne over Taylor and the main reason was Taylor kept putting the ball on the ground and Kubiak didn't trust him.

Martin better than Walter, clearly, but I think Kubiak will trust Walter more when they play for real, we will see soon enough...
Taylor only fumbled once during his time here and it was recovered by the Texans. I think he got hurt, but that was a long time ago... can't remember.

But yeah.. if this becomes a habit Martin will work his way into Kubiak's dog house, but he's not there yet. Kubiak has already proven with Jones that if you have talent he'll give you multiple chances to figure things out.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote