View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #191
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Yes. Right after Martin fumbled for the second time....

This is why Walter will be starting over Martin. Kubiak hates, beyond anything, for a running back or WR to put the ball on the ground. Kubiak trust Walter more and should for now. If Martin keeps on doing this, you wont see him on the field no matter how talented he is...

If anything, Jean should be on the outside and Walter in the slot.
I highly doubt Kubiak is going to can Martin, just because of his mistakes last night.. He's a rookie and rookies make mistakes. I was upset when it happened, but after sleeping on it I'm glad it happened. It's a great learning experience and a great teaching opportunity for Kubes. It's better to fumble now during the preseason and make the necessary corrections than to go and have a mistake free preseason and put the ball on the ground during the regular season. One of Kubiak's complements of Martin was how after he makes a mistake they tell him what he did wrong and then he fixes it, so I'm eager to see how he responds.

Anyways I already think the phase out of Walter is underway. Martin and Jean sure have getting a lot of burn with the 1s and I don't think it really matters who starts, because I think both will be on the field plenty.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote