View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #1
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans and Vikings aug. 30th SUPER CHEAP!

I have 4 seats together in section 620 on the aisle and 2 orange lot parking passes. Will sell tickets for $20 each or all 4 for $75, parking passes $20 for one or both for $35. Face value of it all is $202, will do it all for $120. Tickets in hand, you can pick up in Deer Park (home), Channelview (my work), or Hillcroft and 59 (my wifes work). 713-582-7991 Jay