View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #139
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
In all honesty, EU, I would love for you to study the game of football more closely.

I'm learning all the time.

It's hard for me to try to seperate things for you because you just lump all of them together so that you can gripe whenever you please.
I couldn't agree with this more. EU seems to just want to "be right" about Kareem and continues to bash him because it fits his original stance. He loves to gripe about KJ and continues to make comments that lack common sense.

I don't agree with everything that you say though 76. For example, Kareem isn't counting the yards in which he is running down the sideline and calculating when the Saints "usually" make that throw. It's not quite that technical, or not in my opinion. More likely, Kareem was just late in turning his head to locate the ball. He shows improvement on that play from his first or even early second year though. Back then he would have just pushed into the receiver to get a PI call. He's improving, it is just taking longer than the impatient fan would like it to.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote