View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #138
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i imagine the technique also says to locate the ball, and not just stare at the WRs numbers while hand fighting. Wade has even said he needs to locate the ball better. So that has nothing to do with technique !
In all honesty, EU, I would love for you to study the game of football more closely.

I'm learning all the time.

It's hard for me to try to seperate things for you because you just lump all of them together so that you can gripe whenever you please.

Let's revisit the two-man route I talked about last off-season.
You and quite a few folks insisted that it was all Jackson's fault.

Go back and look at the INT he made against the Falcons.
That was the classic two-man route.
The on-side receiver was R White who was covered by JJo.
He ran the deep post route.
(In 2010, this CB would be KJ).

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...0-9c5474118339

The off-side receiver was Julio Jones who KJ covered.
He ran the crossing route.

Now where did the ball was thrown to?
R. White
And who made the play on the ball?
KJ

Without KJ, JJo would have been burned toast.

It was one of the plays I tried to explain to you in depth, but you never believed me.

Now that it has been proven that I was correct, I still don't see the nay-sayers gave me credit for it.

So, keep on "hating", EU, my fellow Texans fan!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote