View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #162
speedfreek
All Pro

Rep Power: 26703 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Early on in camp I wanted to see Holliday make the team, but now not so much. The more I think of it, the more injuries I see on defense, the more I realize how easy it is to neutralize a return the less I see this being a smart move.

Honestly, if opponents (with decent kickers) think this guy is a legit weapon, they'll just kick it out of the back of the endzone. On punts, they'll just boot it out of bounds.

Returners are the one weapon that, with the new rules, can simply be rendered pointless. Holliday just doesn't bring enough other capabilities to the table. And last nights fumble was so reminiscent of Jacoby that I want no part of it..

TJ
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote