View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #116
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I hope KJ doesn't try and cover Calvin Johnson on Thanksgiving day. That would really ruin my day of joy and bliss. Instead of laying on the couch dozing off with a full belly of tryptophan, I'll be consuming large amounts of alcohol and throwing stuff at the tv while screaming long tirades of foul (it is turkey day) language.
Calvin Johnson is a physical freak and is going to provide match up problems with every secondary he faces this year. I would be more upset if someone like Titus Young does that to our secondary.