View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #30
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another terribly early 2013 Texans mock.

I like Brady, excellent pick up similar to Manning. To go one on one with Jimmy Graham is asking alot. No safety help? Blown coverage or by design? Texans have to game plan better against such a weapon to take him out of the game. Big CB. McMannis or Ball. Or a Wreh-Wilson. RT is gonna be a problem. NT? Texans don't have one who can play everydown. Schaub/Yates need more protection, Williams is like an extra OT, which helps pick up blitzes. WR? Big problem. Didn't know Posey was out but I need to see some production from somebody else not named Andre. Oh yeah, did I mention OL depth a concern?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote