View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #152
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Martin fumbled the ball twice. On the first one he held it like a loaf of bread.
I was talking specifically about the one where the defender popped him on the reverse .... I just went backand watched the replay again ... Martin had the ball away from his body as he tried to make a move then pulled it up high and tight when trying to cut back , the defenders helmet hit right on Martin's hand with the impact popping the ball up and out.

The fact that the ball went up - vertical - tells me the hit produced significant compression. It didnt just squirt out , it was knocked out. Credit defender.

The fumble by Trycycle .... I put on him for not covering the ball up with both hands in all that traffic tho he was stiff arming a guy when the defender hit him from the opposite side .... right on the ball.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote