View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #11
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

i want to know what could kareem have done to better defend that pass.. i mean im watching the replay right now. kareem had him covered, i mean blanketed and brees made a good throw and lance moore is just a bit more athletic than kareem. if kareem turns early to locate the ball he probably loses moore and gives up an easier TD, he sticks to him and brees puts the ball in the air where only moore can get it..

i just think moore owns kareem, theres no other way to put it.

i wonder how joseph would have matched up with moore on the same play..

kareem needs a new gameplan when guarding this man i guess, jam him up harder at the line is the only remedy i see. if kareems on an island with moore, moore is going to win, hes faster and more athletic.