View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012   #98
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
We are being lied to. Kareem was a first round bust and the Texans refuse to admit it.

Yo, Coach----please cut your losses.
I still don't believe we can say that yet. WAtch the guy, he's very talented. Stupid, but talented. He struggled today. No denying that. It's the coaches job to figure out why & fix it.

To me it's like buying a car, sometimes the car you get doesn't perform exactly the way you e pecked it to. Unless you're rich, you're usually stuck with it until a better opt ok n comes along. That's where we are now. We've done spent our wad on a secondary, high dollar FAs (x2) & a first round pick.

I don't think anyone is trying to pull the wool over our eyes, just trying to do the best with what we've got. We get JJ Watt & Cushing back, Kareem will be a small problem again.