View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012   #145
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I dont really think that fumble was something he could have avoided , that was just a good play by the defender.

More troubling was the punt he damn near muffed later in the game ....
I think any fumble can be avoided. I don't but that. He screwed up and I'm glad he got it out of his system. The one he muffed was when they started trying to punt to the sidelines and he tried too hard to get to it instead of just accepting there isn't gonna be a play made there. He also could've caught a fair catch on a punt around the 10 later in the game but there wasn't a negative play there because the ball checked up.

He's going to make his mistakes in the kick return game. I personally believe that, but I feel like the plays he's going to make will outweigh all of those things. Like I said, he will be scooped up the next minute if we cut him and probably by the Titans.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote