View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012   #96
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I wouldn't say his problem is playing the ball in the air. His problem is timing his turnaround. He can play it when he sees it. It's a pretty common problem corners have.

I fully expect everyone to fry him though as they always have. When he puts it all together, they'll shut up as usual.
That's part of playing the ball in the air. And I disagree with your assessment anyways. Kareem lacks a few skills that would aide him in down field coverage.

And no one has fried him in here. Pointing out errors and mistakes is what people do on message boards.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote