View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012   #94
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Being good at playing the ball in the air is usually something you are good at or you just aren't.

I'm hoping Kareem will get better in this aspect, but I'm not holding my breath.
I wouldn't say his problem is playing the ball in the air. His problem is timing his turnaround. He can play it when he sees it. It's a pretty common problem corners have.

I fully expect everyone to fry him though as they always have. When he puts it all together, they'll shut up as usual.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote