View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012   #6
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164009 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The year of the QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
From what I've been seeing, I'm beginning to get the (very) early feeling that this 2012 Quarterback class has the potential to surpass what many consider the best QB class ever, the 1983 Draft:

1.(1) _Colts-->Broncos John Elway
1.(7) _Kansas City Chiefs Todd Blackledge
1.(14) Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly
1.(15) New England Patriots Tony Eason
1.(24) New York Jets Ken O'Brien
1.(27) Miami Dolphins Dan Marino

1. Indianapolis Colts Andrew Luck
1. Washington Redskins Robert Griffin III
1. Miami Dolphins Ryan Tannehill
1. Cleveland Browns Brandon Weeden
2. Denver Broncos Brock Osweiler
3. Seattle Seahawks Russell Wilson
3. Philadelphia Eagles Nick Foles
4. Washington Redskins Kirk Cousins

Outside of Brock Osweiler, who I have not yet seen, I have to say I've been pretty darned impressed with this rookie class. I can envision this 2012 group starting more games or having more meaningful starts.

Do you think it's a possibility that we are seeing the beginnings of the best QB draft class ever?

Today Luck has had an occasional flash. But, he is definitely showing lots of rookie mistakes.......delay of game, several questionable decisions on throws
and backing up into a safety. And it seems that he will be getting no help this year from the Colts running game.........which appears to be nonexistent.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote