View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012   #27
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew 'Niners Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I wasn't that awesome. Before halftime my back was so bad that I called Gibbs to come collect me and effectively carry may a$$ back out to BLUE CREW!!
Are you feeling better Bill? If you need anything let me know, be happy to go shopping for ya if needed. Need me to cook something for ya? Be happy to help ya out!

DO what ya need to do and that is SEE A DOC!! I sure as hell don't wanna see you in a wheelchair before me!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote