View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012   #29
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another terribly early 2013 Texans mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Who can we find as big MoFo at MIKE now that Wade wants to see Cushing at the MO?

This guy also needs to be able to stay with a TE in the short area.

Or do you guys think James can hold up for a few more years?
I would not like to rely on James for more than this year. Sure he may be able to play for a couple years, but it is simply not prudent to not have a future starter at the ready.

However, there are not a lot of "big MoFo" types that are highly rated as of yet. Most of the guys that caught my eye last year were the playmakers at the position. And I think that if we had 2 playmaking ILBs, that Wade could create one hell of a defense. Just so long as both ILBs can withstand the punishment of taking on the OL every now and again.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote